Foreclosed Homes For Sale
by Abacus Real Estate Foreclosures
Preforeclosure Listing Information
Bushey Hill Rd, Newport, VT 05855
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
Find homes under $150,000 that were once $300,000!
- • Bank liquidations, auctions, Sheriff sales, foreclosures and more!
- • Comprehensive property details (Photos, street address, contact information, maps, etc.)
- • Savings! Up to 50 percent or more on your next home/investment property
Start Date End Date Listing Type Details 09/13/17 12/26/17 Bankruptcy View now
- Classification Id: Notice of Foreclosure Sale
- Classification Desc: This notice announces the date, time and other details related to a proposed public foreclosure auction. Don't scour the local newspapers or waste time at the courthouse hunting down these sales when you can easily find the latest information.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Living Area Size: 1,056
- Year Built: 1976
- Comments: Invest with success and buy through Auction.com. This foreclosure investment property is a great opportunity to rehab and flip for potential profit or rent out for long-term income. This 1,056 square feet property features 2 beds and 1.0 bath. It is located in Orleans County in the city of Newport. Be ready to bid and buy at auction on 01-21-2021. Visit Auction.com to find additional property details, time-saving reports, and important auction information.
- Days On Site: 58
Property Tax Roll
- Property Type: Single Family Dwelling
County Tax Roll
- Land Area Sqft: 548,856
- APN: 177-056-11268
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Township: DERBY
- Minimum Bid: $40,800
- Auction Date: 01-22-2021
- Deed Category: NFS
NEW Credit Information Center
The default amount was calculated at the time the pre-foreclosure information was originally generated. Defaulted mortgages typically accrue, principal, interest, default interest, late fees legal fees, penalty fees and other costs and charges on an ongoing or recurring basis. The default amount is therefore subject to change and is likely to increase over time. No representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of these amounts is made and the same is subject to change without notice.