Foreclosed Homes For Sale
by Abacus Real Estate Foreclosures
Preforeclosure Listing Information
Hilltop Dr, Decorah, IA 52101
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
Find homes under $150,000 that were once $300,000!
- • Bank liquidations, auctions, Sheriff sales, foreclosures and more!
- • Comprehensive property details (Photos, street address, contact information, maps, etc.)
- • Savings! Up to 50 percent or more on your next home/investment property
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Find the lowest rates from
ethical lenders on Loan.com
- Monthly Payment Disclaimer: Check rates now!
- Estimated Monthly Payment: Payment Information
Start Date End Date Listing Type Details 01/22/20 06/09/20 Bankruptcy View now
- Classification Id: Lis Pendens
- Classification Desc: If a homeowner misses one or more mortgage payments in states that follow judicial foreclosure actions a lender will file this formal notice with the local courthouse. The term is also used to describe mortgage-related complaints, which allow third parties to know that there is a pending legal action that affects the property. Approaching a homeowner at this stage of default represents a tremendous opportunity to make money in the real estate market because he or she is motivated to sell before potentially losing the house to foreclosure. It is important to do your research to determine what type of litigation the lis pendens relates to before approaching a property owner. A lis pendens is also filed when there is some other legal claim being made against a particular property, such as lien claims by contractors, divorce cases, and fines and penalties assessed by homeowner associations.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Living Area Size: 1,536
- Lot Size: 0.00 acres
- Year Built: 1962
- Source ID: 294867860
- Days On Site: 134
Property Tax Roll
- Parcel Number: 111612600100
- Property Type: Single Family Dwelling
- Plaintiff: Viking State Bank & Trust
- Defendant Name: CRYSTAL NOVAK
- Case Number: EQCV026570
- Recording Date: 01-06-2020
- Deed Category: LP
NEW Credit Information Center
- County Site: Click Here
The default amount was calculated at the time the pre-foreclosure information was originally generated. Defaulted mortgages typically accrue, principal, interest, default interest, late fees legal fees, penalty fees and other costs and charges on an ongoing or recurring basis. The default amount is therefore subject to change and is likely to increase over time. No representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of these amounts is made and the same is subject to change without notice.