Foreclosed Homes For Sale
by Abacus Real Estate Foreclosures
Tax Lien Listing Information
235th Ave, Fort Atkinson, IA 52144
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
Find homes under $150,000 that were once $300,000!
- • Bank liquidations, auctions, Sheriff sales, foreclosures and more!
- • Comprehensive property details (Photos, street address, contact information, maps, etc.)
- • Savings! Up to 50 percent or more on your next home/investment property
Property Tax Roll
- Improvement Value: Join now for details
- Tax Year: Join now for details
- Assessed Value: Join now for details
- Assessed Year: Join now for details
- Building Assessed Value: Join now for details
- Land Value: Join now for details
- Parcel Number: Join now for details
- Property Type: Join now for details
- Land Assessed Value: Join now for details
Tax Lien Information
NEW Credit Information Center
- County Site: Join now for details
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject records reflect an existing real property tax delinquency with respect to the noted properties. Many delinquencies are paid in full prior to any tax sale or have been paid since the noted data has been generated. These delinquencies do not represent tax sale certificates, tax deeds or impending tax sales or foreclosure. You should speak with the local tax assessor or tax collector concerning the method of sale used by the local municipality to address delinquent taxes including the timing of such a sale and the current delinquency, if any, of any property of interest. If you contact a local tax official you will need to have the address of the property, the parcel identification number or other identifying information depending on the requirements of that agency.